A job with values.
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies to measurably increase awareness of Matchbook and its clients.
- Develop and write content for clients and agency
- E-newsletter writing
- Blog writing
- Support content development and copy writing
- Advise social media content based on public relations initiatives
- Work with Communications Director to develop campaigns (organic, influencer, paid)
- News release writing
- Pitching to local and national media
- Media tracking and reporting
- Support event coordination and community outreach
- Identify speaking opportunities
- Work with content teams and account teams to serve clients
- Support in-house marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- 2 years work experience in journalism, public relations, or communications field
- Experience in media management/monitoring databases i.e. Cision, Meltwater, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong proofreading/editing skills, knowledge of AP Style
- Copywriting experience and ability to write in voice of consumer
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to anticipate, identify, organize and analyze growth opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and electronically to a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze information and make timely, appropriate decisions
- High level of integrity and initiative
Interested in this position? Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to us here..